B U F F T O T O R O
- Being afraid to talk to a more quality account.
- Being afraid to shoot someone an ask.
- Being afraid to bother someone who you absolutely admire but you know you’d never be one of their favorite people.
- Not bothering to remind them you didn’t get a starter/reply because you believe they dropped it or forget about you.
- Seeing they have a close group of friends (“clique”) and not wanting to get in the middle of it.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS!!!
I struggle with depression and anger, and my parents don’t like it. They accused me yesterday of being on my phone too much (I was on Tumblr a lot, I will admit)
Being angry like I am, I got upset at them and tried to defend myself, saying that internet friends are some of the most important people in my life.
Now they want to see if my internet friends will come through for me!!
I feel a bit discouraged, because I have 25 followers. And 3000 is a big number. But please everyone, repost this so it’ll have a pay-it-forward kind of effect…
If you love your internet friends, help me prove my parents wrong, and show them that internet friends ARE real!!
Also I can’t believe this is such a horrible picture of myself but I don’t care because my looks don’t matter to the people that care :D
When I worked at a fast food restaurant, I did a social experiment.
One day, I asked “do you want a girl toy or a boy toy?” No one went against gender roles.
The next day, it was “do you want a doll toy or a car toy?” Boys got dolls. Girls got cars.
Vocabulary is important.
coming out of your room at 3 am and seeing your parents
at the supermarket like